- Maximizing your dental benefits
- We accept most PPO dental plans
- We accept all debit and major credit card payments as well as care credit
- We make sure your care is covered prior to treatment
- We'll customzie your treatment plans according to your budget
- We file all necessary paperwork with your insurance for you
In most cases, payment for our services is due when you are ready to receive treatment. However, if one lump-sum payment is not in your budget, we can work with you to form a plan that gives you access to the care you need. Often, this comes in the form of breaking down your balance into several separate monthly payments, spread out over a negotiated amount of months. Should you decide to finance your dental services, we personally take the time to make sure you fully understand the agreement, and your responsibilities and payment due dates, so that you do not get trapped into a difficult financial situation.
Knowing What Your Insurance Covers
For many dental services, your dental insurance requires a co-payment, though insurance does cover the major part of the bill.
Regular check-ups or consultations are often fully covered; however, each insurance plan is different. Providing us with your insurance information before your visit can give us the opportunity to look up your insurance information ahead of time so that you are aware of your potential out-of-pocket costs before your visit.
Call our Montrose, CA office at (818) 532-5565 to find out about your insurance coverage. Our PPO Dentist also treats patients in La Cañada & La Crescenta.